Join our growing team.
POSITION FILLED – SUBMISSIONS CLOSED. PLEASE CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY FOR JOB POSTINGS.
IMMEDIATE OPENING: EDITOR & MOTION GRAPHICS ARTIST
Our clients are small businesses, large corporations, and advertising agencies seeking innovative content that matches the quality of their brands. From corporate communication and brand identity to promotional content and live event production. Our work can been seen across the internet, broadcast TV, or inside Fortune 500 companies. We’ve also produced original content for live events and streamed video to thousands of viewers across the globe.
Confident in your ability to tell a story and carry out an aesthetic through video and sound design, motion design, and a combination thereof. You can take a detailed creative brief and run with it, adapting to the specific needs and challenges of the varied projects that come through our doors.
This is a Full-time, salaried position. This position reports to and will be working closely with the Creative Director/Lead Editor.
- 2-3 years experience working in video production or a related field
- High proficiency in Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- A firm grasp of design, composition, and storytelling skills
- Proficiency with Element 3D plugin preferred
- High-level Mac and PC proficiency
- Ability to travel 1-2 weeks per year
Bonus points for:
- Experience with 3D design/animation programs and plugins
- Virtual Reality acquisition and post-production workflow
- Familiarity with a shared workflow server (SAN and NAS)
- Project management software experience
- Experience with Google business suite applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, Meet, etc)
- 3D projection mapping
- Aptitude and experience with illustration and storyboarding
- Basic skills and familiarity with the process of shooting video, if needed
Vidionix offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Health Insurance Plan
- Vision and Dental
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation
- Unlimited supply of Red Bull
- Inter-office basketball trick shot competitions
- Nerf gun fights
- Segway racing
Equal Opportunity Employment
Vidionix is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination. Whenever possible, the company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by law.
How to Apply:
If the above sounds like you, please send your relevant info, resumé, and reel to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you – cheers!