JOB TITLE: SENIOR EDITOR
FULL-TIME, SALARIED POSITION
LOCATION: Vidionix (Not a Remote Position)
Our clients are small businesses, large corporations, and advertising agencies seeking innovative content that matches the quality of their brands. From corporate communication and brand identity to promotional content and live event production. Our work can be seen across the internet, broadcast TV, and inside Fortune 500 companies. We also produce original content for live events and stream video to thousands of viewers across the globe.
About The Position:
A great Editor should be confident in their ability to tell a story and carry out a creative vision through means of video, motion graphics, sound design and a combination thereof. They should be able to take a detailed creative brief and run with it, adapting to the specific needs and challenges of projects as they come in the door. They should be self-motivated and ready to take on projects both large and small with a high attention to detail. Applicants must possess a creative eye and have a strong overall sense of design concepts (composition, color theory, typography skills).
– 4-5 years experience working as a video editor or a related field
– High proficiency in Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
– Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
– A strong grasp of both design principles and storytelling skills
-Ability to travel if needed
Bonus points for:
– Experience with Motion Graphics and 2D Animation
– Experience with Google business suite applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, Meet, etc)
– Aptitude and experience with illustration and storyboarding
– Color-correction using DaVinci Resolve
Vidionix offers a competitive benefits package, including:
– Group Health Insurance Plan
– Vision and Dental
– 401k with company match
– Paid vacation
– Unlimited supply of Red Bull
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Vidionix is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination. Whenever possible, the company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by law.
How to Apply:
If the above sounds like you, please send your relevant info, resumé, and reel to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you – cheers!